- My Self Ravi Kumar, I have completed Graduation in B.A (H) Political Science from University of Delhi
- BLISc(Bachelor of Library and Information Science) from DLISc, University of Delhi in 2011
- MLISc (Master of Library and Information Science) from DLISc, University of Delhi in 2012
- M.A Political Science from IGNOU, 2014
- I Qualified UGC-NET Exam in December 2012 in Library and Information Science
- I Was Elected as President, DULSA,DU, 2011-2012
- Awarded as LISLink Scholar Award 2013
I think that Life is an eternal quest about knowing oneself. It's time to challenge yourself, to rediscover your hidden traits, talents, and tendencies. Several inconvenient questions, which you have swept under the carpet, might resurface. Now it’s a time to wake up. If you left train then try to catch the plan to reach the destination.
Google+: Join me on Google+
HOW CAN A STUDENT PASS?
Every year has 365 days,
Sunday 52 days, balance 313 days,
Summer vacation 60 days, balance 253 days,
For sleep ( 8 hrs daily) 122 days, balance 131 days
For play ( 2 hrs daily) 30 days, balance 101 days
For rest (3 hrs daily) 45days, balance 56 days
Festivals 31 days, balance 25 days
For sickness 15 days, balance 10 days,
For sport and movies 9 days, balance 1 day.
Now, only 1 day left and that is for the study
Let me know how a student can pass the examination